Turkish Citizen Arrested With 30 Kg of Heroin
The Burgas Regional Prosecutor’s Office has imposed a 72-hour arrest sanction on the Turkish citizen Metin Hersek who was detained at the Malko Tarnovo border cross checkpoint with nearly 30 kg of heroin and EUR 37,500, reported Darik radio.
Hersek was en route from Turkey to Bulgaria. During the border check, inspectors discovered 56 packages of powder-like substance which reacted positively when tested for heroin.
Prosecutors are expected to impose a permanent arrest sanction on Mersek.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway
- » A Bulgarian is among the 10 Most Wanted Criminals in Spain
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria