Turkish Citizen Arrested With 30 Kg of Heroin
The Burgas Regional Prosecutor’s Office has imposed a 72-hour arrest sanction on the Turkish citizen Metin Hersek who was detained at the Malko Tarnovo border cross checkpoint with nearly 30 kg of heroin and EUR 37,500, reported Darik radio.
Hersek was en route from Turkey to Bulgaria. During the border check, inspectors discovered 56 packages of powder-like substance which reacted positively when tested for heroin.
Prosecutors are expected to impose a permanent arrest sanction on Mersek.
- » More than a Tonne of Cocaine Was Found in a Banana Container in Italy
- » The Special Prosecutor’s Office Has Brought Charges against Three Persons Involved in an Organised Crime Group for Trafficking of Women
- » London Police Released 29 Romanian Women who Were Forced to Prostitute
- » Turkey Returns 11 French Jihadists to Paris
- » More than 1 Tonne of Cocaine Is Washing Up on the Atlantic Coast of France
- » German Police Officers Detained Three People on Suspicion of a Bomb Attack