Dimitrov Proceeds in Shanghai Masters after 1st Win over Gasquet
Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria has defeated Richard Gasquet of France for the first time, making it past the first round of the Shanghai Masters tournament in China.
Dimitrov has beaten the world's No 17 (a spot above him) 6:4, 6:4.
With Gasquet having a clear lead in the beginning, Bulgaria's highest-ranking player has managed to turn the tables at 3:0.
On Sunday, Dimitrov lost the China Open tournament in Beijing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Improved Offensive & Defensive Lines Could Put The Baltimore Ravens Right Back In Contention After Shocking Failure To Reach The Playoffs
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia