Bulgaria Loses to Sweden in World Cup Qualifiers
The Bulgarian national football team has suffered a 3:0 loss from Sweden within the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.
Monday's defeat comes only days after a 1:4 defeat by France.
These results have dashed all hope for Bulgaria to get into a group for the tournament in Russia.
- » Best Resorts in Bulgaria for Skiing Enthusiasts
- » Grigor Dimitrov with a New Coach
- » The Most Popular Sports Played in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Is an European Kickboxing Champion
- » Discover These Beautiful Golf Courses In Bulgaria, Perfect For A Tee Time When You Visit
- » Bulgarian Paralympic Team wins two Gold on Day 1 of Dubai 2019 World Para Championship