Turkey's Fire of Anatolia to Perform in Bulgaria on Oct 21, 23
Turkish dance group Fire of Anatolia is to present its new show in Sofia and Varna in October.
Troy, a performance based on Homer's epic poem Iliad that recounts a story from the Trojan War, can be enjoyed at the National Palace of Culture (NDK) in Sofia on October 21.
In Varna, Troy will be shown two days later, on October 25, at the Palace of Culture and Sports.
Fifty dancers will bring the gods of Olympus and mythical heroes back to life, in a show that wil last two hours. Apart from the new program, etudes from the group's most renowned performances will be played as a compliment to the public, organizers have said.
The Fire of Anatolia describes itself as "a synthesis of hundreds of folk dances and music from different regions, Fire of Anatolia is a unique project whose source is Anatolia’s ancient mythological and cultural history."
It also "hopes to introduce the world to the fire that arises from the ancient Anatolian mosaic of love, cultural history and peace."
Tickets for the Sofia show are available at the two respective venuew in Sofia and Varna and via Eventim.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia