German Foreign Minister: Russia, US Relations Worse Than Cold War Era
German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier has stated that the strained relations between the US and Russia are worse than during the Cold War. According to him, they are destroying the last vestiges of trust between the two biggest countries in the world, reported the Russian section of Dеutsche Welle.
“The reasons for the conflict between Russia and the US are becoming more and more. I think that even the last vestiges of trust are disappearing. If we continue like this, we will return to the times of confrontation between the two biggest countries,” said Steinmeier.
“Topical regional conflicts and the ever decreasing influence of large countries make the world significantly more unpredictable for politicians.”
The Foreign Minister called on Russia and the US to continue the dialogue and end military actions in Syria. The first step towards this is the delivery of humanitarian aid and medical supplies to the residents of the city of Aleppo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus