Three People Detained for People Trafficking in International Operation
Three people have been detained for traffic of people for the purpose of sexual exploitation during an international operation carried out in Holland and Bulgaria, reported the Interior Ministry.
The operation in Bulgaria took place in Yambol and Sliven. Two people were detained and the third one was arrested in Holland.
There is a European arrest warrant for one of the persons arrested in Bulgaria. The second person has been indicted for money laundering.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Large-scale Police Operation in Karnobat
- » Bulgaria: Scheme for Issuing Fake Green Certificates was Discovered in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Launches Investigation for the so-called “Golden Passports”
- » Bulgaria: Man was Detained for Issuing Fake Certificates in Bansko
- » Bulgaria: British Man Attacked and Kicked a Nurse at the Hospital in Veliko Tarnovo