All Flights To, From Greek Airports Cancelled
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs informed that, according to Greek media, all flights to and from airports in Greece will be cancelled on October 9, October 10, October 12 and October 13 due to 24-hour relay strikes of air traffic controllers.
The strike is due to the protest of the Union of Air Traffic Control against the submitting of a draft bill for a restructuring of civil aviation bodies.
The Foreign Ministry advises Bulgarian citizens travelling to Greece to request from airlines information about valid flight schedules during the days of the strike.
- » Greece Has Announced the Exact Route of the New Zealand Striker to the Country
- » Former Ambassador: Regional Security in the Balkans is Not Threatened
- » Institutions in Northern Macedonia Are Changing Their Names Today
- » A EP Delegation Arrives in Skopje to Assess the Progress of the Country
- » Nearly 90 Illegal Migrants Held in Turkey
- » In Northern Macedonia, Are Preparing For the Presidential Election