All Flights To, From Greek Airports Cancelled
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs informed that, according to Greek media, all flights to and from airports in Greece will be cancelled on October 9, October 10, October 12 and October 13 due to 24-hour relay strikes of air traffic controllers.
The strike is due to the protest of the Union of Air Traffic Control against the submitting of a draft bill for a restructuring of civil aviation bodies.
The Foreign Ministry advises Bulgarian citizens travelling to Greece to request from airlines information about valid flight schedules during the days of the strike.
- » Greece Will Ask the EU to Impose Sanctions on Turkey
- » Juncker Said that Some EU Countries Still Do Not Agree with the Negotiation Talks with Skopje
- » Stoltenberg: NATO is Ready to Accept Northern Macedonia
- » Johannes Hahn: Thanks to the Treaty with Bulgaria, Northern Macedonia Has Been Invited to the EU
- » Northern Macedonia and Albania Are Expecting to Receive Their Reports From the EC Today
- » Emerging Europe Announces Nominees for 2019 Awards