Anti-Migrant Protests To Be Organised in Sofia, Burgas, Harmanli
The movement Natsionalna saprotiva (National Resistance) has called for a protest march against migrants who have taken over the streets of the capital.
The protest will start at St. Nedelya church on Friday evening. The protesters will pass through streets where migrants have been placed in order to reach Lions’ Bridge in Sofia.
There will be a protest in Burgas as well. The protesters there are expected to go along the main street and reach Burgas Municipality. Their main objection is the construction of a migrant centre in the village of Zvezdets, 40 kilometres away from Burgas.
Yet another meeting is being organised on Friday evening in Harmanli in order to protest against “the existing refugee centre in the city, the vile acts of migrants and the lack of action on the part of the police”.
- » Bulgarian Institutions Continue to Use Unprotected Websites
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency: Over 30 Tonnes of Food Confiscated in August
- » Sociologist Forecasts Dynamic Political Season in Bulgaria
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints