Anti-Migrant Protests To Be Organised in Sofia, Burgas, Harmanli
The movement Natsionalna saprotiva (National Resistance) has called for a protest march against migrants who have taken over the streets of the capital.
The protest will start at St. Nedelya church on Friday evening. The protesters will pass through streets where migrants have been placed in order to reach Lions’ Bridge in Sofia.
There will be a protest in Burgas as well. The protesters there are expected to go along the main street and reach Burgas Municipality. Their main objection is the construction of a migrant centre in the village of Zvezdets, 40 kilometres away from Burgas.
Yet another meeting is being organised on Friday evening in Harmanli in order to protest against “the existing refugee centre in the city, the vile acts of migrants and the lack of action on the part of the police”.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair