Anti-Migrant Protests To Be Organised in Sofia, Burgas, Harmanli
The movement Natsionalna saprotiva (National Resistance) has called for a protest march against migrants who have taken over the streets of the capital.
The protest will start at St. Nedelya church on Friday evening. The protesters will pass through streets where migrants have been placed in order to reach Lions’ Bridge in Sofia.
There will be a protest in Burgas as well. The protesters there are expected to go along the main street and reach Burgas Municipality. Their main objection is the construction of a migrant centre in the village of Zvezdets, 40 kilometres away from Burgas.
Yet another meeting is being organised on Friday evening in Harmanli in order to protest against “the existing refugee centre in the city, the vile acts of migrants and the lack of action on the part of the police”.
- » Sofia will have an Urban Environment Ordinance
- » The Apartment Buildings in Sofia may have their own Recycling Bins
- » The First Wave of Layoffs in the Bulgarian State Administration Covers 1,600 People, Whole Units will be Closed
- » Bulgaria Repatriates 894 illegal Immigrants in 2018
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading