Anti-Migrant Protests To Be Organised in Sofia, Burgas, Harmanli
The movement Natsionalna saprotiva (National Resistance) has called for a protest march against migrants who have taken over the streets of the capital.
The protest will start at St. Nedelya church on Friday evening. The protesters will pass through streets where migrants have been placed in order to reach Lions’ Bridge in Sofia.
There will be a protest in Burgas as well. The protesters there are expected to go along the main street and reach Burgas Municipality. Their main objection is the construction of a migrant centre in the village of Zvezdets, 40 kilometres away from Burgas.
Yet another meeting is being organised on Friday evening in Harmanli in order to protest against “the existing refugee centre in the city, the vile acts of migrants and the lack of action on the part of the police”.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million