Anti-Migrant Protests To Be Organised in Sofia, Burgas, Harmanli
The movement Natsionalna saprotiva (National Resistance) has called for a protest march against migrants who have taken over the streets of the capital.
The protest will start at St. Nedelya church on Friday evening. The protesters will pass through streets where migrants have been placed in order to reach Lions’ Bridge in Sofia.
There will be a protest in Burgas as well. The protesters there are expected to go along the main street and reach Burgas Municipality. Their main objection is the construction of a migrant centre in the village of Zvezdets, 40 kilometres away from Burgas.
Yet another meeting is being organised on Friday evening in Harmanli in order to protest against “the existing refugee centre in the city, the vile acts of migrants and the lack of action on the part of the police”.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend