Radical Islam Witnesses in Bulgaria's Pazardzhik Withdraw Statements
All witnesses in the case against Ahmed Musa Ahmed and his 13 supporters who were questioned on Thursday by the Pazardzhik District Court have withdrawn their statements, reported BNR.
The witnesses were mostly from the Iztok Roma neighbourhood. All of them stated that, during their initial statements, they were confused or misunderstood.
According to them, when preaching, Ahmed Musa discussed religion only and how to pray correctly.
In the court room, Ahmed Musa asked some of the witnesses whether he had ever said that Islam must be imposed on the territory of Bulgaria via means of warfare. The answers were “No”.
After an intervention on the part of the prosecution, however, it became clear that the book Apostasy was distributed exactlty in the Abu Bekir mosque in Pazardzhik. The book is banned in European countries on the grounds that it calls for jihad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending
- » Sofia Crisis Center Gives Shelter to Homeless in Freezing Cold Weather