Glas Naroden's Leader Vitkov, Ataka's Former Deputy Kuzov Drop Out of Presidential Race
Svetoslav Vitkov and Vladimir Kuzov will not be candidates for president in the elections on November 6.
The Central Election Commission (CEC) decided on Wednesday to refuse their registration since, after a check by General Directorate Citizen Registration and Administrative Services (GRAO), it turned out that they have not collected the necessary 2,500 signatures, said for Dnevnik Daily the spokesperson of CEC Tsvetozar Tomov.
The leader of the party Glas Naroden (Vox Populi) - Svetyo Vitkov and the former Ataka deputy Vladimir Kuzov were nominated by initiative committees. Their documents were filed at the last possible moment and there is no time for additional signatures to be submitted.
After their dropping out , the presidential candidates will now be 21.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor