Bulgaria's PM to Meet EU Foreign Policy Chief on Brussels Visit
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is set to meet the EU's high representative Federica Mogherini, the government press office says.
The meeting will be held within his visit to Brussels on October 05.
The two will discuss the migrant crisis, the EU-Turkey agreement reached in March, and issues relating to the summit seeking fresh financial assistane for Afghanistan which enters its second day on Tuesday.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki