Bulgaria's PM to Meet EU Foreign Policy Chief on Brussels Visit
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is set to meet the EU's high representative Federica Mogherini, the government press office says.
The meeting will be held within his visit to Brussels on October 05.
The two will discuss the migrant crisis, the EU-Turkey agreement reached in March, and issues relating to the summit seeking fresh financial assistane for Afghanistan which enters its second day on Tuesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Clubs should Change their Names