Grigor Dimitrov Returns to Top 20 of Professional Tennis
Bulgaria's highest-ranking tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has made it back into the twenty best players according to the ATP's website.
Dimitrov has been progressing within the ATP rankings over the past weeks, his current result being a spot up compared to last Monday.
At 1735 points, he is ten points behind Pablo Cuevas of Uruguay and thirty ahead of Croatia's Ivo Karlovi?.
Dimitrov, who had been among the world's best 10 tennis players as of mid-2014, began losing ground over the next years only to drop out of Top 30 earlier this year.
Last week, Dimitrov went past Diego Schwartzman of Argentina in Chengdu, China, but lost in the tournament's semifinal to Albert-Ramos Vinolas (Spain).
The winner of the Chengdu tournament, Russia's Karen Khachanov, has moved 46 spots (to No 55) up the ranking after grabbing the title.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK