Burgas Airport To Shut Down October 31 - December 30
Burgas Airport will be shut down form October 31 to December 30, reported the operator Fraport Twin Star Airport Management AD on its webpage.
The reason for the shutdown is large-scale infrastructure projects for reconstruction and rehabilitation of the taxiing lanes. The upgrade of the system for management and control of the lighting and equipment for landing lights will also be completed.
The total amount of the investment of Fraport Twin star Airport Management AD is over BGN 12 M.
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business
- » BSMEPA will Support the Printing Industry in Bulgaria
- » 31 Bulgarian Companies go to the International Food and Drink Exhibition GULFOOD 2019 in Dubai with the Support of BSMEPA
- » State Synergy to Support the Presentation of Bulgarian Goods and Services in China
- » Bulgarian Business is Interested in Projects in Saudi Arabia