Burgas Airport To Shut Down October 31 - December 30
Burgas Airport will be shut down form October 31 to December 30, reported the operator Fraport Twin Star Airport Management AD on its webpage.
The reason for the shutdown is large-scale infrastructure projects for reconstruction and rehabilitation of the taxiing lanes. The upgrade of the system for management and control of the lighting and equipment for landing lights will also be completed.
The total amount of the investment of Fraport Twin star Airport Management AD is over BGN 12 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%