Burgas Airport To Shut Down October 31 - December 30
Burgas Airport will be shut down form October 31 to December 30, reported the operator Fraport Twin Star Airport Management AD on its webpage.
The reason for the shutdown is large-scale infrastructure projects for reconstruction and rehabilitation of the taxiing lanes. The upgrade of the system for management and control of the lighting and equipment for landing lights will also be completed.
The total amount of the investment of Fraport Twin star Airport Management AD is over BGN 12 M.
- » Electricity and Heating Prices in Bulgaria Remain Unchanged Until the End of Heating Season
- » Bulgarian Pear Production 2017/18 - 42 Percent Increase
- » Sofia to Host Belarus-Bulgaria Business Forum on 20 November
- » Korean Hanon Systems Buys the Magna Powertrain Plant in Plovdiv as Part of Huge Deal
- » Guide to the New Places in Sofia
- » The Furniture Company "Parallel" - Sevlievo, Invests BGN 27 Million in Another Expansion