Macedonian Journalist Nedelkovski's Presence Not Desired in Bulgaria
Macedonian journalist Milenko Nedelkovski will be included in the list of foreigners whose presence in Bulgaria is not desired, announced on BNT Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov.
Nedelkovski destroyed a memorial plaque placed by a Bulgarian initiative group in memory of the Bulgarian soldiers who died at Kaimakchalan during World War I. Nedelkovski posted a video of himself destroying the plaque on Facebook.
The Foreign Minister described Nedelkovski’s actions as “total degradation of the human being”.
Mitov announced that the placing of the memorial plaque, which, according to the Macedonian Foreign Ministry, is illegal, has been done without the participation of the Bulgarian state. Now, however, Bulgaria will take formal action for the restoration of the memorial in order for everything to be formalised, specified Mitov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Kyiv is Working Again
- » US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central and Eastern Europe Robin Dunnigan Visits Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria will Once Again stand in Solidarity with Fraternal Macedonia
- » Bulgaria’s President: We will Sign Important Partnership Agreements with the UAE
- » MFA: Bulgaria will Not Recognize Passports issued in the Occupied Zones in Ukraine