56 Illegal Migrants Detained at Svilengrad Station
A group of 56 foreign citizens has been detained about 02:00 hrs on Friday at the Svilengrad station, reported the press centre of the Interior Ministry.
The persons arrested claim they are Syrian.
At present, police officers are working with them. Their registration and the issuing of documents are ongoing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend