DPS Leader Karadayi: Georgieva's Nomination For UN Secretary General Is Very Superficial Move
DPS leader Mustafa Karadayi described as a “very superficial move” the decision of the government to nominate European Commissioner Kristalina Georgieva for UN Secretary General.
“When the state has made a given decision (the nomination of Bokova for the same position) everything possible needs to be done in order to achieve it. So far, as a country we did a lot not to hurt Bulgaria’s chances,” stated Karadayi.
In his opinion, the decision of the Council of Ministers to support Georgieva hurts the image of our country and will not contribute to her success in the race.
“We could have at least preserved the dignity and reputation of our country,” said Karadayi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend