Bulgarian PM Nominates European Commissioner Kristalina Georgieva For UN Secretary General
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced that he is nominating the European Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources Kristalina Georgieva for Secretary General of the UN.
Borisov stated that, after today’s decision, severe compromising campaigns may be expected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 70 Diplomats and Employees of the Russian Embassy are Leaving Bulgaria
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today
- » DB met with “We Continue the Change”: It is Important to Stabilize the State within the First Mandate
- » Head of Petkov’s Office: Spokespeople for Russia receive 4,000 BGN Per Month in Bulgaria
- » “We Continue the Change” and BSP reached an Agreement on the Government's Priorities
- » Defense Minister: The Behavior of the Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria is Unacceptable