Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
Dutch low-cost carrier Transavia will launch flights between Sofia and Amsterdam as of May 2017, reported the carrier’s website.
The flights will be carried out three times a week. Tickets are already available online and the first Sofia-Amsterdam flight is on May 10, 2017. The price of a one-way ticket is currently EUR 29.
At present, Hungarian carrier Wizz air is carrying out flights between Sofia and Holland but it lands in Eindhoven.
This is yet another low-cost carrier on the Bulgarian market. As of the beginning of September, Irish Ryanair has been carrying out flights to 21 destinations.
The Dutch company boasts a 50-year history and has bases in Holland, Germany and France.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?