15,105 Public Procurement Contracts Signed So Far in 2016
A total of 15,105 contracts were signed on the basis of public procurement orders since the beginning of 2016, reported the Public Procurement Portal.
The orders amounted to nearly BGN 4 B, EUR 63 M and USD 9.4 M. Public procurement orders were mostly for deliveries, followed by construction and services. A total of 1,360 public procurement orders were finalised with contracts for deliveries, all with a value of above BGN 180,000. The total amount of these contracts is BGN 1,388 B.
Most contracts for public procurement orders were signed in July and August 2016 – 2,244 and 2,195, respectively.
Energy ventures were the undisputed leader in terms of announcing public procurement orders. CEZ signed 424 contracts, the Electricity System Operator (TSO) finalised 415 contracts and Maritsa Iztok 2 assigned 253 contracts.
Varna and Burgas rank ahead of Sofia Municipality in terms of public procurement orders. Varna ranks first with 194 contracts, followed by Burgas with 184 contracts and Sofia with 183 contracts.
The third largest group comprised hospitals, MBAL – Burgas with 161 contracts, Lozenets Hospital – 137 contracts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » NSSI: Average Insurance Income in July is BGN 1058.71
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria fell to 7.5 Percent in August
- » Online Event: DevCon Live, November 3-24