Former Bulgarian PM To Run for President
Former Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski has filed documents with the Central Election Commission as a presidential candidate for the elections on November 6.
Oresharski has been nominated by an initiative committee. Danail Papazov, former Transport Minister in the Oresharski Cabinet, has been nominated for Vice President.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend