160 M Litres of Bulgarian Wine To Be Produced in 2016
About 160 million litres of wine are expected to be made from this year’s grape harvest, announced Agriculture Minister Desislava Taneva.
Nearly 60 million litres of wine will be exported, mostly to traditional markets like Russia, the UK and China.
Minister Taneva added that the number of wine makers in Bulgaria is growing – there are 263 more producers than in 2015 and 19 new wineries are being built at present. The area covered by vineyards has increased by 680 hectares.
“The upward trend is very satisfying, especially against the background of all the difficulties Bulgarian producers face,” added Taneva.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ex-Finance Minister: If Bulgaria enters the Eurozone Tomorrow, People's Assets will Increase by 30%
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February