Turkish Security Services Draft New List of 20,000 Suspected Gulen Supporters
Turkish security services have prepared a new list of 20,000 people who are suspected of being members of the organisation of Fethullah Gulen.
The list has been drafted on the basis of the ByLock application. The authorities claim that the application was used for communication by the members of the so-called Fethullahist terrorist organisation.
According to Turkish authorities, it was precisely Gulen and his supporters who organised and carried out the coup attempt on July 15. More than 250 people died then.
Employees of all state institutions have been included in the list and, according to the Hurriyet newspaper, it contains the names of 479 judges and prosecutors.
Earlier, the National Intelligence Organisation issued a list of 53,000 Gulen supporters who exchanged information via the ByLock application.
Ankara has not issued an official statement on the list yet.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vucic: Serbia does not Support any EU Declaration of Sanctions against Russia
- » Bomb Threats in 134 Schools in Serbia
- » Croatia will Adopt the Euro on 1 January 2023
- » Kosovo applies for Membership in Council of Europe, Serbia convenes Security Council
- » Serbia on the Transit Gas: Bulgarian Problems are not our Problems
- » Ukraine expects Transnistria to Enter the War