Hungarian PM Orban: EU Must Build Giant City for Refugees in Libya
“The EU must build a giant city for refugees on the Libyan coast in order to control the process of granting asylum to people from Africa before they reach Europe,” stated Hungarian PM Viktor Orban at a meeting of 10 heads of state in Vienna on Saturday.
Orban, who closed the southern border of Hungary with barbed wire, announced that the EU must take “total control” over its external borders. He suggested that the Libyan government manage the camp.
Orban also called for the lifting of the Western embargo on the supply of weapons to Libya and for supporting the Libyan Liberation Army, a rebel army formerly known as the Free Libyan Army.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission: The Imposition of Additional Conditions for Schengen on Bulgaria is Unfair
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down
- » The European Commission will return the Monitoring of the Rule of Law in Bulgaria
- » Poland: Distrust of Germany is Growing because of its Policy towards Ukraine
- » Von der Leyen: Managing the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is the Most Urgent Task for Strengthening EU's Land Borders
- » Eurostat: Annual Inflation in the Eurozone Fell to 8.5% in January