Hungarian PM Orban: EU Must Build Giant City for Refugees in Libya
“The EU must build a giant city for refugees on the Libyan coast in order to control the process of granting asylum to people from Africa before they reach Europe,” stated Hungarian PM Viktor Orban at a meeting of 10 heads of state in Vienna on Saturday.
Orban, who closed the southern border of Hungary with barbed wire, announced that the EU must take “total control” over its external borders. He suggested that the Libyan government manage the camp.
Orban also called for the lifting of the Western embargo on the supply of weapons to Libya and for supporting the Libyan Liberation Army, a rebel army formerly known as the Free Libyan Army.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Polish Politicians on Decision of EU Court: They Declared War on Us!
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria