Banker Levon Hampartzoumian: Bulgaria's Economy Is in Good Shape at Macro Level
People have confidence in the Bulgarian lev, the financial system and the banks. The growth of deposits and credits is proof of that, stated Levon Hampartzoumian on Nova TV.
According to the banker, the growth in credits is smaller and unevenly distributed among cities since enterprising people are to be found mostly in bigger cities.
Levon Hampartzoumian added that the Bulgarian economy is in very good shape at a macro level. “The EUR 630 M which we will pay for Belene will not be a burden but the money could have been used for several other things. The winter will not be harsh because of these funds but it could have been easier,” pointed out Hampartzoumian.
In his opinion, it is a good thing that there is a surplus.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria