Struma Highway Blocked Near Blagoevgrad
A huge 5-km traffic jam has blocked the Struma highway near Blagoevgrad in another “epic journey” because of the four-day holiday, reported BGNES.
The exit of LOT-2 of the highway near Blagoevgrad is blocked and traffic from there continues along E-79 to the two border checkpoints with Greece and the resorts Bansko and Sandanski.
There are traffic policemen at the two roundabouts but traffic is very heavy. It takes more than 40 minutes to cover the 5-km distance between Blagoevgrad and the roundabout of Kocherinovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend