Bulgarian Customs To Become Electronic by 2020
Bulgarian customs are to become fully electronic by 2020 and customs officials are to become a digital administration.
This is envisaged in the strategy E-Customs 2016-2020, proposed by Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov. The document contains a road map of stages and deadlines.
As of 2017, the construction of a system of traffic management will begin. It will be tested on a pilot level at a few priority border control checkpoints.
The main aim is for all administrative services for citizens and businesses “to be offered at all times, from every location and via different devices.”
As of 2017, all customs procedures related to excise goods will become electronic. The existing customs information system which includes data on every item, firm or citizen that has passed through any border checkpoint will be fully modernised. The goal is to connect it in real time with the systems of all customs administrations, not just in the EU but all over the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend