Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
In order to celebrate the Independence Day of Bulgaria, municipal museums will work without an entrance fee on September 22, 2016, announced the press centre of Sofia Municipality.
Free-of-charge entry will provided for the Museum of History, the museum under the St. Sofia basilica, the Municipal Cultural Institute, the Sofia City Art Gallery, park-museum Vrana and the Zoo.
The aim is for residents and guests of Sofia to be able to visit the museums, and enjoy the cultural and historical heritage of the city, as well as its landmarks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Thracian Secret Societies” available in English and Bulgarian for All the History Buffs
- » Bulgaria’s Independence Day: No Lights for the Soviet Monuments and in Protest against Russia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 114 Years of Independence
- » Unification of Bulgaria: Celebrations were held in Plovdiv and Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 137 years since Unification
- » “Book Alley” in Sofia begins with Record Number of Publishers