Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
In order to celebrate the Independence Day of Bulgaria, municipal museums will work without an entrance fee on September 22, 2016, announced the press centre of Sofia Municipality.
Free-of-charge entry will provided for the Museum of History, the museum under the St. Sofia basilica, the Municipal Cultural Institute, the Sofia City Art Gallery, park-museum Vrana and the Zoo.
The aim is for residents and guests of Sofia to be able to visit the museums, and enjoy the cultural and historical heritage of the city, as well as its landmarks.
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia
- » 180° Announces Open-call for Short Mute Movie
- » MTV Presents VARNA BEACH on 12 August
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake