Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
In order to celebrate the Independence Day of Bulgaria, municipal museums will work without an entrance fee on September 22, 2016, announced the press centre of Sofia Municipality.
Free-of-charge entry will provided for the Museum of History, the museum under the St. Sofia basilica, the Municipal Cultural Institute, the Sofia City Art Gallery, park-museum Vrana and the Zoo.
The aim is for residents and guests of Sofia to be able to visit the museums, and enjoy the cultural and historical heritage of the city, as well as its landmarks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Grammy Awards postponed until mid March
- » How Bulgarians Celebrate Christmas Eve - Customs and Traditions
- » 250 Years from The Birth of Beethoven
- » Sofia Theater: Love Is Emergency Situation, Pandemic or Not
- » Bulgarian Cinema Will Receive BGN 10 Million More Yearly
- » Sofia Art Gallery Opens First 3D Exhibition of Chagall and Dali