Heating, Hot Water Prices To Remain Unchanged After October 1
As of October 1, 2016, the price of natural gas will increase by less than 3.2%, which means that the prices of hot water and heating will remain unchanged, stated the Chairman of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission Ivan Ivanov.
Since the increase in the price of natural gas is small indeed, there is no question of changing the prices of heating energy and electric energy produced in a highly-efficient manner. Bulgarian customers may be sure that the heating season will start with the same prices as at end of the season last year.
Ivanov also defended the decision of the government to lend money to the National Elelectric Company for the repayment of the Belene debt to Russia. This is the right decision in order to stop the payment of BGN 324,000 per day in interest.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » The Bulgarian Parliament's Decision: Restart of the Belene NPP Project
- » The Mayor of Bourgas: It is better to Make Electricity from Garbage instead of Burning it
- » Azerbaijani Gas will Reach Bulgaria in 2 Years
- » Production and Consumption of Electricity in Bulgaria are Decreasing
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant