Azerbaijan's SOCAR Eyes Entering Bulgarian Oil Products Market
SOCAR is interested in entering the Bulgarian oil products market, the head of the Azerbaijani state-owned oil company has said.
"Talks are underway" with Bulgarian officials, Trend News Agency quotes Murad Heydarov, the head of SOCAR Balkan, as telling reporters.
Heydarov has also described the possibility as a "long-term project".
His statement comes ahead of the fourth meeting of the Azerbaijan-Bulgaria intergovernmental commission on trade, economic, scientific and technical cooperation that is due on September 27-29 in the capital Baku.
Bulgaria plans to receive Azerbaijani gas starting 2020, with talks being held on possible deliveries via the Interconnector Greece-Bulgaria (IGB).
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1