Azerbaijan's SOCAR Eyes Entering Bulgarian Oil Products Market
SOCAR is interested in entering the Bulgarian oil products market, the head of the Azerbaijani state-owned oil company has said.
"Talks are underway" with Bulgarian officials, Trend News Agency quotes Murad Heydarov, the head of SOCAR Balkan, as telling reporters.
Heydarov has also described the possibility as a "long-term project".
His statement comes ahead of the fourth meeting of the Azerbaijan-Bulgaria intergovernmental commission on trade, economic, scientific and technical cooperation that is due on September 27-29 in the capital Baku.
Bulgaria plans to receive Azerbaijani gas starting 2020, with talks being held on possible deliveries via the Interconnector Greece-Bulgaria (IGB).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria will Seek Gas from Azerbaijan, Turkey or Russia
- » The Interconnector with Greece is Now Connected to the Bulgarian Network
- » Bulgaria has received Offers for the Supply of Natural Gas with a Secured Unloading Slot
- » Almost the Entire Management of "Bulgargaz" has been Replaced
- » North Macedonia to Introduce Electricity Saving Measures
- » The Price of Gas in Germany will Increase by about 2.5 Euro cents