Bulgarian Defence Ministry Stops Public Procurement Order for Fuels Delivery
The Ministry of Defence has a regular problem with the preparation of its public procurement orders. This became clear after it stopped three public procurement orders in the last month.
The last public procurement order is for the delivery of fuels and totals BGN 71 M, VAT excluded. The failed order was announced at the end of July but, three weeks ago, the procedure was terminated due to mistakes, contradictions and lack of clarity concerning its announcement. The order was made public again a few days ago.
The mistakes are mainly with respect to the technical specifications. The address which gives access to the documentation on the public procurement order has also been mistaken.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spain has sent Warships to the Black Sea and is Preparing Fighter Jets for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 5,216 Retired Soldiers Work in the Army
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: The Council of Ministers has No Position on the Conflict in Ukraine
- » Bulgaria: 43 Afghans Detained in a Minibus
- » Bulgarian President: More transparency in Procedures for the Supply of Defense Equipment
- » Three Times more Refugees Passed through Bulgaria in 2021