Bulgarian Parliament To Vote on Repayment of Belene Debt on Wednesday
At an extraordinary meeting, the Budget and Finance Commission and the Energy Commission approved the Draft Law for Providing Aid for Repayment of the Debt of the National Electric Company submitted by the council of Ministers.
The vote on the draft law will take place on Wednesday in Parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Construction of the Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection will begin on February 1
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price