Bulgarian Parliament To Vote on Repayment of Belene Debt on Wednesday
At an extraordinary meeting, the Budget and Finance Commission and the Energy Commission approved the Draft Law for Providing Aid for Repayment of the Debt of the National Electric Company submitted by the council of Ministers.
The vote on the draft law will take place on Wednesday in Parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Protests over Еxpensive Еlectricity in Bulgaria, the State Announced Compensatory Measures
- » Bulgarian President Radev Called for the Causes of the Energy Crisis not to be Politicized
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly