EU Accepts Bosnian Application for Accession
The European Union has accepted Bosnia and Herzegovina’s application to join the EU on Tuesday, reported radio B92.
The application was filed in February, 2016. After that, a request was submitted to the European Commission to prepare a questionnaire for the country.
The decision was taken after an assessment was made that the country has fulfilled all requirements for the application to be reviewed. The Council requested officially the opinion of the European Commission on the request of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Bosnian media reported that the country is expected to receive and answer several thousand questions.
- » President Rumen Radev Met with th US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP