Registration of Bulgarian Presidential Candidates Begins Monday
Candidates willing to run or being endorsed by parties for the upcoming presidential elections are able to register as of September 19.
Last week, parties and coalitions began filing documents for the elections and a referendum due to be held on the same day with presidential elections, November 06.
The deadline for registering candidates is October 04. While most of the bigger parties have announced their nominees, GERB, Bulgaria's biggest party led by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, has declared its intention not to unveil the names of its presidential pair by October 02.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor