Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria has improved his standing in the ATP ranking of tennis players, the association's website shows.
Dimitrov is now the world's No 21, according to ATP, despite not having taken part in official tournaments over the past week (rankings are updated every Monday).
The reason is that Bernard Tomic (Australia) has lost ten points, his result thus falling below Dimitrov's.
Last week was also positive for the Bulgarian player in terms of his ATP ranking.
- » Confirmed: Kubrat Pulev will Anthony Joshua on June 20 in London
- » Four-Time World Rhythmic Gymnastics Champion Tried to Commit Suicide
- » The World Athletics Indoor Championship was Postponed because of the Coronavirus
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out of the Australian Open after a Tough Game
- » Grigor Dimitrov Received a Marriage Proposal after his Big Win at the Australian Open
- » Georgi Yanev, Alexander Alexandrov and Anelia Dukova Winners of the ISCT 2020 Squash Tournament