Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park
Sofia Municipality plans to start the construction of new alley pavements, playing grounds and the renovation of the water areas in Zapaden Park.
The large-scale project whose purpose is to restore the appearance of one of the largest parks in Sofia will be implemented in stages.
The first stage is expected to involve the installation of lighting and is due to start by the end of the year. The project includes new park equipment, lighting, bicycle stands, video surveillance, green areas and new flower beds.
The major attraction is to be a dry fountain at the intersection of the two main alleys. The cave, the lake, the artificial rivers and waterfalls will be renovated.
A green school is to be constructed at the Northeast part of the park.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stay on Trend with the Latest Fashions at Discounted Prices
- » How High Will Bitcoin’s Price Climb?
- » Increased Social Media Use Leads to Depression
- » Actress Nina Dobrev Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Bozhkov, Biden and Trump Are Bulgarians’ Most Popular Google Searches
- » Health Tips: How Walking Helps Stay Fit under Stay-at-Home Orders