National Revenue Agency Burgas Conducts Sudden Inspections
Sudden inspections have been carried out at 59 commercial sites – bars, restaurants, shops and warehouses by the National Revenue Agency (NRA) Burgas and the software of the sites has been copied.
The inspectors were checking possible double-entry accounting and premeditated concealment of turnover in order to significantly lower taxes and social security contributions owed.
Increased control by NRA Burgas continues along the entire Southern sea coast in order to make sure that there are no violations of the tax and social security laws during the active summer season.
In the first 20 days of August, there have been 1,253 inspections and 297 acts have been issued. The most common violations are the non-issuance of a fiscal receipt and cash register discrepancies.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Airbnb Expects to Go Public in 2020
- » France and Germany with a Joint Project for the Production of Batteries for Next-Generation Electric Vehicles
- » Ryanair to Lay Off nearly 700 Employees while the Company's Boss Could Get $ 111 Million Bonus
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards