National Revenue Agency Burgas Conducts Sudden Inspections
Sudden inspections have been carried out at 59 commercial sites – bars, restaurants, shops and warehouses by the National Revenue Agency (NRA) Burgas and the software of the sites has been copied.
The inspectors were checking possible double-entry accounting and premeditated concealment of turnover in order to significantly lower taxes and social security contributions owed.
Increased control by NRA Burgas continues along the entire Southern sea coast in order to make sure that there are no violations of the tax and social security laws during the active summer season.
In the first 20 days of August, there have been 1,253 inspections and 297 acts have been issued. The most common violations are the non-issuance of a fiscal receipt and cash register discrepancies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Here is a List of the Beaches in Bulgaria With Free Umbrellas and Sunbeds
- » Bulgaria's Resort Sunny Beach is Ready for Tourists
- » Bulgaria is One of the Most Financially Affected by the Pandemic Countries
- » The Weather Today - May 31st
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic Аrrives in Bulgaria to meet PМ Boyko Borissov
- » Eurostat: Annual Inflation Down to 0.1% in Euro Area