Two Men Detained for Transporting Illegal Migrants
Two men have been detained by Chief Directorate National Police during a specialised operation.
The two of them were stopped near Vakarel and 15 foreign citizens illegally residing in Bulgaria were discovered in their vehicles. They claim to be from Afghanistan.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated against the two men and work on the case continues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend