Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically As Of 2018
As of 2018, it will be mandatory for tax declarations of natural persons to be filed electronically.
This is envisaged in the project for amendments to tax laws published on the website of the Finance Ministry.
For companies, this will become mandatory as of next year. The electronic filing of tax declarations is possible now via a free personal identification code issued by the revenue agency or an electronic signature.
The revenue agency has registered an increase in tax declarations filed electronically every single year. The main reason is the fact that this saves time and mistakes are avoided.
- » Bulgaria Is among the Countries Which Attracted Most Funds under the Juncker Investment Plan
- » Oil Prices Rise with 10%
- » Greece is Preparing to Cut Income Taxes
- » In the Period January - June 2019 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 5.1%
- » In 2018 the Goods Exported From Bulgaria amounted to BGN 56 030.4 Million
- » The Amount of the Fiscal Reserve as of June 30 is BGN 11.7 billion