Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically As Of 2018
As of 2018, it will be mandatory for tax declarations of natural persons to be filed electronically.
This is envisaged in the project for amendments to tax laws published on the website of the Finance Ministry.
For companies, this will become mandatory as of next year. The electronic filing of tax declarations is possible now via a free personal identification code issued by the revenue agency or an electronic signature.
The revenue agency has registered an increase in tax declarations filed electronically every single year. The main reason is the fact that this saves time and mistakes are avoided.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know
- » Half a Century Later: Bulgaria Leaves Two Soviet Banks
- » Bulgarian Economist: January 1, 2024 is a Possible Date for Joining the Eurozone
- » Bitcoin Usage in the Hospitality Sector
- » Bulgaria: Bank Accounts will Automatically be converted from BGN to EUR on the Day of Introducing the Euro
- » How To Boost Your Credit With Personal Loans