Bulgaria To Receive EUR 108 M in Emergency Assistance
Bulgaria will receive EUR 108 M in emergency assistance for border defence and for dealing with the migrant flow, stated President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker.
The emergency assistance was requested by PM Borisov.
“Our aim is for this sum to reach EUR 160 M, as requested by PM Boyko Borisov,” specified Juncker.
“In the next few days, we will do everything necessary to secure the remaining EUR 52 M and get the full amount of EUR 160 M. Bulgaria will not stand alone.”
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Bulgaria Expects this Tear to Reach Defense Spending Equal to 1.56% of GDP
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began