Minimum Monthly Wage To Be Increased to BGN 460 in 2017
The three-year budget forecast envisages a gradual increase of the minimum monthly wage to BGN 460 during 2017 as well, stated Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov.
“A lot of indices have to be taken into account when calculating by how much the minimum monthly wage can be increased. At present, there is no mechanism for this approved by neither employers, nor syndicates. This is why the state is moving forward in an administrative manner, in accordance with the stipulations of the Labour Code, where the increase of the minimum monthly wage is concerned,” added Goranov.
“The minimum monthly wage is being raised at a reasonable pace,” explained Goranov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Exports Grow by 7,3 Percent in January – March 2021 – National Statistical Institute
- » Consumer Confidence Index in Bulgaria Up 2,7 pp Since January - NSI
- » What Are the Crucial Bitcoin Trading Features You Should Know?
- » Bulgaria: National Revenue Agency Reports Record High Budget Receipts
- » Bulgaria: Outgoing Government Allocates Another BGN 237 Million for Payroll Support Schemes
- » The Easiest Way to Trade with Bitcoin