Prosecutor's Office Protests Biserov's Acquittal
The Prosecutor’s Office has protested the acquittal of former Deputy Chairman of the 42nd Parliament and of DPS Hristo Biserov, ruled by the Sofia Appellate Court in the beginning of July.
The Appellate Court has to send the documentation to the Supreme Cassation Court together with the prosecutor’s office protest so that the chief magistrates can rule on the case.
The deadline for appeal was 15 days after the ruling of the court but due to the summer holidays the case has not yet reached the Supreme Cassation Court.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General