Prosecutor's Office Protests Biserov's Acquittal
The Prosecutor’s Office has protested the acquittal of former Deputy Chairman of the 42nd Parliament and of DPS Hristo Biserov, ruled by the Sofia Appellate Court in the beginning of July.
The Appellate Court has to send the documentation to the Supreme Cassation Court together with the prosecutor’s office protest so that the chief magistrates can rule on the case.
The deadline for appeal was 15 days after the ruling of the court but due to the summer holidays the case has not yet reached the Supreme Cassation Court.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend