Serbia: Migrant Pressure From Bulgaria Increases Last Two Weeks
In the last 15 days, there has been increased pressure from illegal migrants trying to enter Serbia from Bulgaria, stated the speaker of the Serbian Defence Ministry, Jovan Krivokapic.
Krivokapic announced that a group of 50 migrants was arrested on Wednesday evening and that they have been sent to detention centres.
The joint military-police units patrolling the border have prevented the illegal entry of about 7,500 migrants so far.Besides the use of joint units, Belgrade has also offered assistance to Bulgaria during a meeting of Bulgarian Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova and her Serbian counterpart Nebojsa Stefanovic in August.
- » Telenor Сtarts 5G Тrials Аcross Bulgaria
- » International Software Security Conference Opens in Bulgaria
- » President Rumen Radev Vetoed the Law on the Ratification of Contracts Relating to the Purchase of F-16
- » Lozan Panov: There Is a Risk for the Chief Prosecutor Election to Be Left with only One Nomination
- » The Successor of Theresa May Has to Be Announced Today
- » NSSI with 11% Higher First-Quarter Social Security Contributions