Perushtitsa Mayor Indicted on Two More Counts
Regional Prosecutor’s Office – Plovdiv has indicted the Mayor of Perushtitsa on two more counts besides the demanded bribe of BGN 40,000.
The first additional indictment is that in the period March 9, 2013 and March 10, 2014 he embezzled BGN 12,484 from contracts with two ventures in Sofia for public procurement orders which were not assigned to the ventures. The law stipulates a penalty of up to 8 years in prison and confiscation of ? of all property for this crime.
The second additional indictment is for the use of forged documents on September 12, 2016 in relation to construction works on the territory of Perushtitsa as proof of the proper appropriation of BGN 130,000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend