Iraqi Girl’s Body Found in Danube River
The body of another of the victims who drowned in the Danube on September 9 was discovered in the river.
A signal about a floating body was submitted at 9 am on Wednesday. The body of a girl was discovered about 160 km downstream from the island of Dobrina, reported the Border Police in Ruse. This is probably one of the 3 missing children from the boat with Iraqis which sank in the Danube.
The body has to be identified by the survivors. The bodies of one boy and one girl from Iraq are still missing.
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » Car Drove into a Group of Tourists in London, at Least Seven People Are Injured
- » Serious Car Crash Blocked Trakia Motorway
- » The Locomotive of the Yambol-Burgas Passenger Train Caught on Fire
- » A Train Ran Over a Woman who Was Crossing the Rails near Dupnitsa
- » Piece of Balcony Collapsed in the Center of Sofia