Iraqi Girl’s Body Found in Danube River
The body of another of the victims who drowned in the Danube on September 9 was discovered in the river.
A signal about a floating body was submitted at 9 am on Wednesday. The body of a girl was discovered about 160 km downstream from the island of Dobrina, reported the Border Police in Ruse. This is probably one of the 3 missing children from the boat with Iraqis which sank in the Danube.
The body has to be identified by the survivors. The bodies of one boy and one girl from Iraq are still missing.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing
- » Controversial Shopping Mall Partly Collapses in Mexico City
- » Nineteen People Died in an Explosion at a Factory in China