Getting There: Stoikite
Society | December 27, 2002, Friday // 00:00
The village of Stoikite is located near the international winter resort Pamporovo. Stoikite is a true oasis of piece and quiet. Spring, summer, autumn and winter have their own charm in this part of the Rhodopi Mountain. If you are a winter sports fan you will never forget the snow and the home-like coziness of the village's warm hearths. Here you can taste delicious home-made special dishes prepared with ecologically sound products. The local inhabitants are famous with their rich spirituality and hospitality. You can travel by bus to Pamporovo or Smolian. There are a few buses to Stoikite from the bus stations in Smolian and Pamporovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 19 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours