Industrial Production Declines by 1.6% Month-on-Month in July
Industrial production in the EU has declined by 1% on a monthly basis in July and this is the first decrease since November, 2014.
According to Eurostat, the worst decline was registered in Slovakia (–15.9%) and the Czech Republic (-9.7%).
In Bulgaria, industrial production declined by 1.6% in July, compared to June, thus renewing the negative trend in the industrial sector.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity